Are you a citizen of the United States and planning to expand your business overseas, but have no idea about the visa and its requirements? Rockrose Realty Inc. is your first step to success. The company specializes in visa business and business for sale (buying and selling). People obtain the L-1 visa for mostly business purpose; however, every country has different visa requirements. Over the years, the L1 visa requirements have changed. Call us at  Rockrose Realty Inc. for more information.


L-1 Visa


The L-1A Intracompany Transferee Executive/Manager is a temporary non-immigrant visa that allows foreign companies to send their concerned authority (an executive or a manager) to the United States for the business purpose. It also allows foreign companies to send their concerned person for the establishment of the new office in the U.S. However, there are some requirements that need to be followed in achieving the L-1 visa.


L1 Visa Requirements


Keep in mind that L-1 visa is issued for the shorter period of time, depending on the country you plan to visit. Generally, the duration could last from three months to seven years. The following are the L1 visa requirements:

  • The first step is to complete and file a Form I-129, Petition for non-immigrant worker along with the fees and supporting documents
  • The company must have established a business in the United States or in any other country directly or maybe through a qualified company
  • The executive, manager, or concerned authority intending to travel on an L-1 visa must be affiliated with the company for at least one year

If the company is planning to establish a new business office in the U.S or any other country then:

  • The company must provide physical premises for the new office
  • The employee planning to travel must have served at the required position (executive/manager) for at least one year
  • The company will be funding an executive or manager within one year once the petition is approved

Some companies, before applying for an L-1 visa, have already established a relationship with the company existing in the country. In such cases, they may qualify for blanket L certification.

  • The organizations must be engaged in commercial trading
  • The office in the U.S or another country must be in business for one or more years
  • The petitioner has more than three domestic and foreign branches, subsidiaries, and affiliates

It is hard to leave your family and move abroad for long-term, for business. Your spouse and children under the age of 21 years (unmarried) can accompany you by seeking an L-2 non-immigrant visa.


Contact Us


There is no doubt that many multinationals are earning ample of profits with their overseas business. The economy has become interrelated for over the years now. If you are residing in Orlando, FL and planning to move abroad then Rockrose Realty Inc. is the right place for you. They help you with paperwork and ensure you fulfill all your L1 visa requirements. In addition, if you a have a business for sale, you can visit their office or visit their official website Rockrose Realty Inc. for more information.